Free Shipping Included! CableRack 1 Meter LC to LC Single Mode Fiber 9/125 Fiber Patch Cable (5-Pack) by CableRack at Fact Theatre. MPN: JBX12714-M5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. FeaturesAll singlemode CableRack brand cables feature Corning glass optical fiber. The jacket material is PVC and is OFNR riser rated for use in
Product Description & Reviews
FeaturesAll singlemode CableRack brand cables feature Corning glass optical fiber. The jacket material is PVC and is OFNR riser rated for use in datacenters, office wiring closets, network ODF and MDF spaces. The outer cable diamter ranges between 1.6mm and 2.0mm with a dual zip cord configuration featuring a send and receive side for establishing duplex connections.ApplicationsCustomers use these cables to create 1GB to 10GB connections between routers, switches, servers, firewalls, security devices, security cameras and any other network appliance with a single mode LC interface. It's common to use with LX/LH long haul SFP fiber modules in gigabit, infiniband and fibre channel applications.Benefits◆Fiber is immune to electrical interference and common temperature swings◆Singlemode can be used in short distances of under 3 feet, to very long distances of many miles◆Compatible with both 1 gigabit and 10 gigabit network applications◆Patch cables can interface between devices and or through network cable plant fiber panels
Features & Highlights
- Premium quality LC to LC single mode fiber patch cable for connecting singlemode optical networking devices in datacenter applications. Fiber patch cable single mode is immune to electrical interference and provides Ethernet connectivity up to 10GB. Single mode fiber cable is commonly used between LX and LH SFP optics for both 1GB and 10GB interconnects.
- Only Corning glass is used in CableRack brand singlemode fiber LC to LC fiber jumpers. You'll find other sellers mistakenly referring to this cable at OS2, however this cable is actually OS1. OS2 is reserved for loose tube applications over bridges and between buildings. OS1 is for shorter lengths between network devices. The glass fiber insde OS1 and OS2, however is identical.
- All CableRack fiber optic patch cable LC to LC are fully tested and each package includes the output test results including insertion and DB loss, so you be sure your LC singlemode patch cable meets the highest quality standards. We carry LC single mode patch cables in a varienty of lengths and connector options in our Amazon store. Simply click on our brand name above to view all available products.
- Single mode LC to LC fiber patch cable solutions are critical to high speed network solutions in the datacenter. These sm fiber patch LC have the Ultra Physical Contact (UPC) type polish on the connectors which is an industry standard for single mode LC patch cable connectivity. Single mode fiber patch cables compatible with both 1GB and 10GB (1310nm and 1550nm wavelength) applications.
- Single mode patch cable solutions from CableRack have been deployed at businesses large and small, in government and defense applications. No other LC fiber jumper will provide the reliable connectivity of the CableRack brand. These fiber cable LC LC fiber patch cables are made with the most common polarity, which is Type A to B Crossover (Most Common for Duplex Patch Cords). Our LC LC fiber cable are standard OFNR riser rated zipcord with yellow jacketing.
Fiber Optic Cables
1 x 12 x 12 inches
8.9 x 1.4 x 10.9 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CableRack, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: FCDUS413, ean: 0670628013418,
2 Pack - Try our easy-to-use, One-Click, LC/MU 1.25mm Fiber Optic Cleaner on your fiber connections. Cleans both APC polish LC/MU connections and UPC LC/MU polish connections. Each of these disposable fiber cleaning pens come with enough densely stra...
mpn: FCDUS56v236, ean: 0635635701482,
OM1 SC to ST 62.5/125 Multimode Duplex fiber patch cable with Corning optical fiber and ceramic ferrule SC connectors (including clips) for compact, high density environments and stainless steel ST connectors. A solid 62.5 multimode optical assembly ...
mpn: FCDUS55v10255, ean: 0646816942846,
150 Meter OM1 SC SC Fiber Patch Cable | 1G (1000Mbps) Duplex SC/UPC to SC/UPC Multimode 62.5/125 Jumper CordAccelerate your network with OM1 multimode fiber cabling. This durable, OFNR riser rated, 1Gb/10Gb, orange PVC clad fiber cable is water resis...
By Ultra Spec Cables
mpn: 812472019769, ean: 0812472019769,
FeaturesUltra Spec Cables' 10 Gigabit OM3 Fiber Optic Cables are pre-terminated with LC to LC Connectors, so they are ready for deployment in any Faster Ethernet Network environment. Our cables are manufactured using laser optimized multimode Cornin...