How Does the OSD Audio WRSK250 2.4GHz Wireless Speaker and Subwoofer Kit Work?
The WRSK250’s transmitter connects to your home theater amp/receiver with RCA cables and plugs into a standard electrical outlet.
The WRSK250’s receiver connects to the surround speakers via speaker cables (included) and to the powered subwoofer via RCA subwoofer cable (not included) and also plugs into a standard electrical outlet. The transmitter then sends the audio signal to the receiver over the air via the 2.4GHz frequency, the same reliable frequency used by cordless phones, routers and other wireless devices.
Because most households have several other devices operating on the 2.4GHz frequency, the WRSK250 includes 34-selectable channels so you can dial in the most reliable and steady signal. While the 2.4GHz frequency works best line of sight, it’s not critical so you can hide the receiver/transmitter behind a sofa, inside a cabinet or even in another room. Keep in mind that while this is a wireless solution for transmitting an audio signal from a home theater system’s receiver/amp to the rear speakers and powered sub you still need to connect the speakers to the WRSK250 receiver via speaker cable.
Reliable and Backed with a 2-year Warranty
Compatible with most receivers, amplifiers and powered subwoofers with RCA inputs/outputs, the WRSK250 2.4GHz Wireless Speaker and Subwoofer Kit gives you more flexibility when designing your home theater system and relieves the stress over how to bury or hide the speaker cables. We invested a lot of time into the sound quality and integrity of our wireless rear speaker and subwoofer kit to ensure the device transmits a reliable signal with minimal latency or drops, and we back this kit with a 2-year warranty and a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- 2.4GHz Digital Wireless Link Provides Crystal Clear Audio.
- 34-Channel Selection
- Up to 100ft (30.5m) Operation Distance Between Transmitter and Receiver (Line of Sight).
- Audio Output Level: Subwoofer Out: 2V Speaker Out: 25W (load at 4ohm)
- Input Sensitivity: Line in: 1v Subwoofer in: 2v Speaker in: 10v
- Frequency Response: Subwoofer: 20Hz - 200Hz Speaker: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Kit Includes: Transmitter, Receiver, 9V AC Adapter, 15V AC Adapter, 2 Stands, 2 6ft Speaker Wire, and a user guide.
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Audio Output Level: 2V
- Fequency Response: 20-200Hz
- Audio Distortion: <1%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >80dB
- Power: 2X25W
Place the transmitter and receiver within 100ft each other, on a flat surface or mounted on a wall.
1. With the audio source off, connect the transmitter to the speaker and subwoofer jack with the RCA cable and speaker wire.
2. Connect the supplied AC adapter (9V, 200mA) to the transmitter DC IN 9V jack, and then plug it into a standard household outlet.
3. Connect the receiver to your speaker and subwoofer with the RCA cable and speaker wire.
4. Connect the supplied AC adapter (9V, 200 mA) to the receiver DC In 9V jack, and then plug it into a standard household outlet.
When you connect the power and signal cable, the transmitter and the receiver LED's light green. If there's active audio source, the receiver automatically activate and send the signal to subwoofer input.
If you experience any interference, press and hold the "M" button on both transmitter and receiver units, both units will automatically change the channel and link.
Note: The wireless subwoofer kit will enter into standby mode 17 minutes after there's no signal.