Rig Expert AA-230 Zoom 100kHz-230MHz Antenna Analyzer
Free Shipping Included! Rig Expert AA-230 Zoom 100kHz-230MHz Antenna Analyzer by Rig Expert at Fact Theatre. MPN: AA-230 Zoom. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Antenna Analyzer 100kHz to 230MHz The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss,
Product Description & Reviews
RigExpert AA-230 ZOOM Antenna Analyzer 100kHz to 230MHz
The analyzer is designed for measuring SWR (Standing Wave Ratio), Return Loss, Cable Loss, of cable and antenna systems from 100 kHz to 230 MHz.
A built-in ZOOM capability makes graphical measurements especially effective.
An integrated Time Domain Reflectometer mode can be used to locate the precise location of a fault within the feedline system.
Frequency range: 0.1 up to 230 MHz
Frequency entry: 1 kHz resolution
Measurement for 25, 50, 75 and 100-Ohm systems
SWR measurement range: 1 to 100 in numerical mode, 1 to 10 in graph mode
SWR display: numerical or easily-readable bar
R and X range: 0...10000, -10000...10000 in numerical mode, 0...1000, -1000...1000 in graph mode
- SWR at single or multiple frequencies
- SWR, return loss, R, X, Z, L, C at single frequency
- SWR graph, 100 to 500 points
- R, X graph, 100 to 500 points
- Smith (or polar) chart, 100 to 500 points
- Return loss chart, 100 to 500 points
- TDR (Time Domain Reflectometer) graph
- Connector type: N
- Output signal shape: square, 0.1 to 230 MHz.
- Output power: -10 dBm (at 50 Ohm load)
- Four 1.5V alkaline batteries, type AAA *
- Four 1.2V Ni-MH batteries, type AAA *
- Max. 4 hours of continuous measurement, max. 2 days in stand-by mode when fully charged batteries are used
- When the analyzer is connected to a PC or a DC adapter with USB socket, it takes power from these sources
- 290x220 color TFT displaty
- 6x3 keys on the water-proof keypad
- Multilingual menus and help screens
- USB connection to a personal computer
* Batteries are not included with the analyzer.
Features & Highlights
- Rapid check-out of an antenna
- Tuning an antenna to resonance
- Comparing characteristics of an antenna before and after specific event (rain, hurricane, etc.)
- Making coaxial stubs or measuring their parameters
- Cable fault location and Measuring capacitance or inductance of reactive loads
6.5 x 3.2 x 9.2 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rig Expert, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Glomex Marine Antennas
mpn: IT1004, ean: 8051566303939,
weBBoat 4G Plus 3G/4G/Wi-Fi Coastal Internet AntennaweBBoat 4G Plus. 3G/4G/Wi-Fi CoastalInternet Antenna System with Dual SIM10" - SUGGESTED MOUNTS V9124 OR ITM001weBBoat 4G Plus is the first, unique and award-winning COASTAL INTERNET 4G/3G/Wi-Fi DU...
mpn: SMA-Female, ean: 0675234308163,
Description: 1. All of our items are brand new. 2. Model: AR-152A 3. Connector Type: SMA-Female 4. Band: Dual Band VHF/UHF. 5. Frequency: 144/430MHz. 6. Gain: 2.15dBi. 7. Max Power: 20Watts. 8. V.S.W.R: Less than 1.5. 9. Impedance: 50ohm. 10. Style:...
mpn: 1603, ean: 0780746885184,
Tram-browning Offers quality workmanship and materials. Their products provide exceptional performance and function thanks to expert engineering. They are proud to offer the vhf marine antenna.Heavy-duty thick stainless steel "L" bracket for side or...
mpn: Antenna62cm UAT,
High performance, omnidirectional antenna for receiving 978 MHz UAT data from aircraft. The antenna can be used outdoors, mounted on a mast that is 2.5 cm to 4 cm in diameter, or installed indoors against a window. Mounting bracket and U-bolts includ...