Rockville TM150B Black Home Theater System Tower Speakers 10'' Sub/Blueooth/USB by Rockville at Fact Theatre. MPN: TM150B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The sound on these is incredible! Before we went into production I have been testing the prototypes for a couple of months and wow! These go so loud!
Product Description & Reviews
The sound on these is incredible! Before we went into production I have been testing the prototypes for a couple of months and wow! These go so loud! The bass on these is incredibly loud and clear. The highs and mids are so good I felt like I was sitting in on a concert when listening to an Eric Clapton song to test them out. There is an adjustable equalizer that allows you to fine-tune the sound to your taste. With 250 watts of true RMS power, these speakers are the real deal! Features: We use a “6Sigma” style Quality Assurance of Each Product (Long story short, each product will work perfectly as advertised for a long long time!) Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together (This is a proprietary cable we use that connects the 2 speakers together without any unwanted noise). We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight and has a screw in ring tightening mechanism known as an aerial socket Package includes (2) speakers, remote control, signal cable, antenna cable, manual, warranty card, plastic/rubber feet Available in black, and cherry wood finishes CE and RoHS compliant Specifications: Frequency Response: 40-20K Hz S/N Ratio: >60dB Separation: >45dB Max. SPL: 110dB Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 6.3” W x 37.4” H x 12.99” D Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.54” x 16.54” x 40.55” Net Weight of both speakers combined: 57.4 lbs Shipping weight: 66.2 lbs
Features & Highlights
- Rockville TM150B Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 10" Subs. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect interference. Built in USB playback. Built in SD card playback. Built in FM radio with crystal clear reception.
- 2)10" subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.6)Full range drivers: 4" full range drivers with polypropylene cones,rubber surrounds,and bullet dust cap to give you incredible loud and clear sound.2)silk dome tweeters for incredible highs
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts. RMS Power: 250 Watts. Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves. Adjustable bass and treble. Built in high and low pass crossovers professionally tuned by audio engineers for top performance.
- Cabinet material: Top quality MDF (0.472" inch thick high-grade MDF). (2) pairs of RCA inputs. (1) 3.5MM aux input. (1) Optical input. Front panel USB and SD inputs. (2) ¼" Mic inputs for karaoke (with echo control and mic volume control).
- 2)RCA outputs make the system expandable.Digital display on front panel with brightness control.Incredible design with silver plates surrounding each speaker and modern furniture style look.Built in class A/B amplifier with audiophile grade sound quality.
- Our built in amplifier features a quad amp design: Each driver features frequency specific independent amplifiers. The amplifier internal circuitry is the ST model # TDA7265. Can be controlled from the front panel or from the remote.
- Easily connect to your television through RCA or through the optical connection. We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product. Includes a noise rejection cable to connect the 2 speakers together.
- We also use a special cable tip that will not allow the user to plug the cable in backwards. The cable locks in secure and tight and has a screw in ring tightening mechanism known as an aerial socket.
- Package includes (2) speakers, remote control, signal cable, antenna cable, manual, warranty card, plastic/rubber feet. CE and RoHS compliant. Frequency Response: 40-20K Hz. S/N Ratio: >60dB. Separation: >45dB.
- Max. SPL: 110dB. Power supply: AC 120V 60Hz. Dimensions of each speaker (inches): 6.3" W x 37.4" H x 12.99" D. Shipping carton dimensions (inches): 16.54" x 16.54" x 40.55". Net Weight of both speakers combined: 57.4 lbs. Shipping weight: 66.2 lbs.
Surround Sound Systems
6.3 x 37.4 x 12.99 inches
17.01 x 17.01 x 40 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: OUTDRWW1, ean: 0878269007661,
The architectural speakers for listening outside the home.Experience great sound in the great outdoors.. Listen Al Fresco. Great sound for the great outdoors. Designed to withstand the elements, these outdoor speakers are optimized for Sonos Amp to h...
mpn: HT-S9800THX, ean: 0889951000860,
Onkyo best-selling THX integrated system HTiB has been rebooted to take entertainment to the next level. Inside the carton you'll find everything needed for a theater-reference experience at home complete with Dolby Atmos and DTS: x reproduction. Ex...
mpn: 2018Special28, ean: 0010725866805,
You Will Receive: 2 Klipsch RP-280F Tower Speakers, 1 RP-450C Center Klipsch RP-280F Floorstanding Tower Speaker: The Reference Premiere RP-280F floorstanding speaker is the largest in the Reference Premiere family, producing cinematic sound from two...
mpn: RP-500SA, ean: 0743878036503,
Klipsch RP-500SAThe all-new line is an enhanced version of the company's award-winning Reference Premiere series speakers. Now in its second generation, the Reference Premiere speakers feature the latest technological audio advancements, premium mat...