TISINO RCA to 1/4 Cable, Quarter inch TRS to RCA (1/4 Stereo to 2 RCA) Audio Y Splitter Cable Insert Cable - 10 feet/3 Meters by Tisino at Fact Theatre. MPN: TSN-635M-2RCA-300. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TISINO 1/4 inch TRS to 2 RCA Male Y-Adapter Insert cable- 10 FT These cables allow you to interface between 6.3mm Stereo and 2-RCA, so you can connect between speakers and audio devices that don't both have the same connection types. Features:- Heavy duty components.- High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.- Durable and flexible PVC outer sleeve.- Cotton Yarn Wrap to reduce noise .- Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce interference, for
Product Description & Reviews
TISINO 1/4 inch TRS to 2 RCA Male Y-Adapter Insert cable- 10 FT These cables allow you to interface between 6.3mm Stereo and 2-RCA, so you can connect between speakers and audio devices that don't both have the same connection types. Features:- Heavy duty components.- High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility.- Durable and flexible PVC outer sleeve.- Cotton Yarn Wrap to reduce noise .- Inside aluminum foil shielding layer to reduce interference, for a better fidelity effect.- Gold Plated Reinforced Male 1/4" Plug Delivers Preimum Quality Sound with Minnimal Interferance.- Low-Loss 98.5% Copper Braided Spiral-Wound Shield provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.- Free velcro cable wrap included.- This full-featured cable has a soft PVC jacket for easy use and storage. - 4N Oxygen-free copper conductors are encased in bare copper braid shielding to provide pure sound that is noise free. Cable Specifications- Connector A: 6.35mm TRS Male- Connector B: RCA Plug - Cable Conductors: Bare Copper- Connector Contacts: Gold-plated- Braid Shielding: 98.5% Coverage- Jacket Material: PVC- Cable Gauge: 20 AWG- Cable Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm- Length: 10Feet/3m
Features & Highlights
- This cable is designed to connect a channel insert on a mixing console to an effects processor with phone jacks; Connecting any devices with 6.35mm (1/4'') audio ports to AV Receiver, speaker, amplifier and other RCA-enabled devices;it can be used as a stereo "splitter", or as a "insert" cable to add an outboard mono effects device (with unbalanced RCA input and output jacks) to an effects loop.
- This cable can be flipped around, 2 RCA or 6.35mm could all be the audio input, RCA to Stereo or Stereo to RCA;It splits closer to the rca ends, the distance to the split point is 7.5inchs, the red connector is right and blue connector is left.(Note:if you're input is red and white then use the blue in place of the white)
- High quality gold plated plug, Spring-style strain relief prevents cables from pulling out, corrosion resistant, 20 AWG 4N oxygen free copper wire combined with double shielding for best audio quality, excellent signal quality.
- Heavy Duty Flexible Rubber Jacket , Top quality and made by environment-friendly material, Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response.
- 6.35mm(1/4 inch) TRS connector has 360 degree easy-grip treads for frequent unplugging and durability
5 x 0.6 x 8 inches
5.2 x 0.8 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tisino, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: HPR-010X2, ean: 0728736050938,
A high quality Hosa cable designed to connect gear with stereo unbalanced phone jacks to gear with stereo phono jacks. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications.REAN connectors for superior signal transfer rugged durability. 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity. 90 percent OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility. Conductors: 24 AWG OFC.
mpn: GOLDG01.5R, ean: 0092592061859,
AudioQuest 's Golden Gate interconnects feature Perfect-Surface Copper (PSC) conductors and gold-plated RCA plugs for a marked sonic improvement over standard mini cables. PSC lowers distortion to levels even further than AudioQuest 's Evergreen cables. The Noise-Dissipation System ensures that RFI noise is a thing of the past, while Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation keeps Golden Gate 's sound focused and sharp. Perfect-Surface Copper has an astonishingly smooth and pure surface. Proprietary
By Pangea Audio
mpn: BC82362, ean: 0854463002411,
Pangea Audio's AC-14SE MkII is the ultimate affordable AC power cable for source components. This fourteen gauge cable uses three conductor groups consisting of a combination of solid and Litz conductors. The large-gauge center conductor is made of solid Cardas Grade One Copper. Surrounding this conductor are six cores consisting of one medium-gauge solid OFC copper conductor, which in turn is surrounded by six Litz conductors. The net effect of Jay Victor's patented design is that every
mpn: 1, ean: 0045635439566,
FULL DJ CABLE KIT LIME GREEMRANE. DJ. SERATO. OYAIDE.